For minors under 21 years old.
Minor She/He must be unmarried
Minor She/He must be declared dependent in a juvenile court
Reunification with one or both of the child’s parents must no longer be a viable option due to abuse, neglect, abandonment or a similar basis under state law
It is not in the best interests of the minor to return to his/her country of nationality or last habitual residence
So what does it work? and what do we offer?
- Orientation/ support programs.
- Referral of low cost and pro bono lawyers,
- Community of immigrants: Latinos in the United States.
- Legal orientation with Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
- Legal assistant to lawyers